Re: Cancel a transaction

On 10/10/2011 18:46, Rob Morley wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:02:03 +0100
"Raj Kundra"<raj@(remove.)kundracomputers.co.uk> wrote:

"Rob Morley"<nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:20111010162237.77ce5b5c@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 21:36:47 +0100
JoeJoe<no@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sold an item - clearly stated for UK bidders only.

A German numpty won it, and then retracted.

I am planning to re0list soon.

How do I cancel the transaction without incurring any costs?

If you didn't do a mutually agreed cancellation you can just treat
it as an unpaid item.

If once buyer pays for it, how will he treat it an unpaid item?

Maybe I misunderstood, but he said the German retracted his bid.

He did.

I now managed to mutually cancel the transaction. Thanks for the help.

  • Re: Cancel a transaction
    ... A German numpty won it, ... How do I cancel the transaction without incurring any costs? ... If once buyer pays for it, how will he treat it an unpaid item? ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: ebAY QUESTION
    ... If it's an option, cancel the transaction! ... Is he waiting until you can't post feedback? ... I've had a seller do the retaliatory negative comment thing. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Non-skipping IDs with Master-Detail
    ... possibility to cancel an order only while he/she is still typing in the ... I would never allow the user to interrupt a transaction unless ... > because the master key is unknown to the detail table. ... you could create a procedure named SetNextKey, ...
    (borland.public.delphi.database.ado)
  • beware of "andananautions" on eBay
    ... this is the first time in 5000+ ebay deals that someone backed out after asking for combined shipping. ... So I filed the appropriate request to cancel the transaction with ebay. ... you have suddenly changed your mind and claim that your purchase was a "Binding Contract"? ...
    (comp.os.cpm)
  • Re: Link to site with virus in Atomic Rocket
    ... crooks down and deal with them in some very, very permanent way. ... American Express to cancel the transaction. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)