Re: Cancel a transaction
- From: JoeJoe <no@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 23:04:40 +0100
On 10/10/2011 18:46, Rob Morley wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:02:03 +0100
"Raj Kundra"<raj@(remove.)kundracomputers.co.uk> wrote:
"Rob Morley"<nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messageMaybe I misunderstood, but he said the German retracted his bid.
On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 21:36:47 +0100If once buyer pays for it, how will he treat it an unpaid item?
Sold an item - clearly stated for UK bidders only.
A German numpty won it, and then retracted.
I am planning to re0list soon.
How do I cancel the transaction without incurring any costs?
If you didn't do a mutually agreed cancellation you can just treat
it as an unpaid item.
I now managed to mutually cancel the transaction. Thanks for the help.
- Prev by Date: Re: Cancel a transaction
- Next by Date: BUXARTGLOBAL.com
- Previous by thread: Re: Cancel a transaction
- Next by thread: BUXARTGLOBAL.com