Re: Animated GIFs for gallery?

"Nigel Molesworth" <reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:engm12tghpto6oepc1dogsefj5ng84dq1f@xxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:50:54 -0000, Gordon Hudson wrote:

Ar eyou not allowed to embedd images in the html

Yes, doing that already.

OK. I thought that as we have customers who use their hosting accounts for
that purpose.
I normally put a link in the auction to a page elsewhere with lots of
photographs.
I feel that this makes the condition of an item clearer and reduces the risk
of trouble later.

  • Re: Why is Fedora not a Free GNU/Linux distributions?
    ... The purpose of "open source" is to counter the traditional closed source model of software. ... I'm sure that everyone who develops Free Software has their own ideas about what the purpose of that software is. ... As I enjoy the liberty to use my computers according to my own needs and desires, I believe that my customers should have the same liberty. ... I provide consulting, support, and application development to my customers. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: A small announcement
    ... >and M&S have trained staff for this purpose; ... >customers who have had breast surgery. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Need advice on setting of an SSH server for untrusted users
    ... > I've just set up an ssh server so that my customers can download code ... > I've created a separate account and group for each customer and placed ... > machine is dedicated to this purpose, there is no sensitive data on the ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: OT Computers making life easier
    ... way to handle prescriptions. ... The purpose of "auto-attendants" is efficiency, ... "Customers" are always interrupting more important matters. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: A small announcement
    ... M&S have trained staff for this purpose; especially for customers who ... have had breast surgery. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)