Advice needed For Auction

I go to a general sale auction that is roughly 100 miles away from me.
There are a wide variety of items and I tend to buy anything that I think I
can make a profit on.
The problem is I am unable to attend the preview which is the day earlier.
They have a catalogue but it has no pictures and just a brief description of
the item.

This makes buying certain items rather difficult.
Sometimes I see something that I think could be worth money but until I
check the Ebay sold section I can't get a price.
So I have to either buy it and take a chance or walk away from a possible
bargain.

What I need is a way to download a list of some of the things sold recently
on Ebay.
I have a laptop that I can take with me but I can not connect to the
internet there.
I can not even connect to the internet using my phone either.

Does anyone have any ideas of a database that I can download onto my laptop?

  • Advice needed For Auction
    ... check the Ebay sold section I can't get a price. ... I can not even connect to the internet using my phone either. ... Does anyone have any ideas of a database that I can download onto my laptop? ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: how to upgrade IE 5.0 to 5.5
    ... DO NOT download v7.0 for your Win2K system since it's not compatible. ... I searched Internet but I couldnt find any solution on how to upgrade my IE ... same problem arises for installing my modem so I ... in other computer and copy them to my laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: malicious, evil, horrible something got into my laptop!
    ... If I understand you correctly, I can go to the link provided, download ... the stuff needed to protect the laptop, put it on disk, take the disk ... and load it on the laptop ... You should not go to the Internet with the infected machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Sluggish performances with FreeBSD
    ... > Do you run the test where data flows from the server to the laptop from X? ... When I download with my laptop from Internet, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: trend-micro
    ... Is it safe for you to uninstall Trend Micro and install the Antivirus ... I'll mainly work around Windows XP, as that is what the bulk of this ... Empty your Temporary Internet Files and shrink the size it stores to a ... and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...