Re: Removal of moderated news groups. Advice please. Re: <uk.local.yorkshire.moderated>

In MsgID<4dnr1nF1abv3bU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> within uk.net.news.config, 'kat'
wrote:

[NTL news server message count]

now showing zero, but I've never seen a negative before!

Anyone know what is(not) going on there?

According to NIN earlier today, only 60 articles. (I have the output
of
an NNTP LIST here.)

You can get negatives when a server is restarted, and that can confuse
some newsreader software.

I closed it down last night and restarted it just now and it's now showing
one message only, and I got that. So it looks lke it cleared itself out and
drew a line..

Hey, I didn't know you were into hacking, or are you an NTL admin on the
quiet?

Dave J.
.