Re: So it that it ?

In news:8xee1lH5yMaEFw+y@[127.0.0.1],
Wm... <tcnw71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said
Mon, 15 May 2006 09:29:15 <lteg625755u9d8p5q1h7urap1kkii7b08t@xxxxxxx>
uk.net.news.config Mother <"@ {m} @"@101fc.net>

On Sat, 13 May 2006 17:44:51 +0100, "kat" <kat.news@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I think I want the purple things more than the biscuit dispensers.

A Curacao based cocktail of sorts in a room with neon lighting? We
called it a Blue Moon when I was 17 but thought it mature to have
half a litre rather than a dinky glass at a time.

It sounds yummy.

And there's nothing wrong with a litre jug and a dinky glass. ;-)

I dream of purple biscuit dispensers.

Rather that than the supply chain for a single error-free dispenser
for a variety of drinks, foodstuffs as well as other commodities.
Hopefully handsome young men to serve G&T, Cava, etc. will come free
with the helicopters for those that want 'em. Someone has to fly the
damn things after all.

Want the men, or want the drinks?

--
kat
>^..^<

  • Re: So it that it ?
    ... And there's nothing wrong with a litre jug and a dinky glass. ... for a variety of drinks, foodstuffs as well as other commodities. ... I prefer Deep Purple myself. ...
    (uk.net.news.config)
  • Re: So it that it ?
    ... called it a Blue Moon when I was 17 but thought it mature to have ... And there's nothing wrong with a litre jug and a dinky glass. ... for a variety of drinks, foodstuffs as well as other commodities. ...
    (uk.net.news.config)