Re: Mackie Onyx Satellite firewire / help get it working!

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 21:06:03 +0100, "Brian Hoggard"
<brian.hoggard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The thought of having to re-install
everything following a motherboard replacement doesn't fill me with joy but
if that's what has to happen then so be it!

It's also worth using Windows Easy Transfer to back up all your files to
an external drive, that way it's easy to get them all back if necessary.
The later version in Vista/Win7 does a complete image but I don't think
you can do that with XP.
--
Chris Bolus (change o to zero to reply by email)
A guitar is for life, not just for Christmas!