Re: Slightly OT: using mics live etc

SteveShark wrote
Yup - tame the drummer. Not easy, but possible.

Eminently possible, electronic drumkit, Toontracks Solo, EZX Nashville kit. That
should do the trick.

Frank A Muller

  • Re: Some excellent kit and performance advice
    ... "Frank A Muller" wrote in message ... Tony Done wrote ... Also, AFAIK, all the acoustics have a resettable neck joint, and until recently all had a nitro finish, though they may have gone to poly in the last few years on the cheapos. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: Ping Frank A Muller
    ... On 28/08/2010 14:21, Frank A Muller wrote: ... You have politicans that lie and cheat, ... all the more difficult to choose between the party you don't want or the party ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: Scots NOTnotWigan
    ... Frank A Muller wrote: ... Fender Stratocaster - part coffee table, ... Bob Dylan, according to you earlier. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: Wie macht man eine Form mit einigen Controlls richtig sichtbar?
    ... damit schlagartig alles da ist und nicht so sehr im Zeitlupen Tempo? ... Gibt es da eine Trick? ... gibt es z.B. einen Trick durch Vorladen ... Dipl.Inf. Frank Dzaebel ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.csharp)
  • Re: Your first amp
    ... Frank A Muller wrote: ... was pleased to see at the first Wigan I attended that the redoubtable IanM also had one, though he subsequently sold his to another member of this NG. ... Traded this in, soon after, for a better guitar and then brought a old valve PA amp which I modded to death. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)