Re: 37 different guitar sounds from a single instrument

On 18/10/07 21:05, in article rv3kf8zvqfi3$.1gtoegp36w917$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx,
"nog" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:57:59 -0700, arturklis1@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

That's the idea behind the Fender VG Strat: a single, incredibly
versatile instrument that delivers 37 serious Stratocaster,
Telecaster, humbucking, 12-string, and acoustic sounds.

http://guitars-masters.blogspot.com/

Not wishing to pander to postings made by this twat or anything, but this
is the guitar we saw Greg Koch demo'ing at SC in Salford a couple of weeks
ago.
It has a really neat blue light that invokes the magic (of the night).

Both the guitarists on my band now use them. I can confirm they sound fab!

Yes, they both have way too much money.

Greg

  • Re: 37 different guitar sounds from a single instrument
    ... Not wishing to pander to postings made by this twat or anything, ... guitar sounds you can make on a stock strat. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: I unsubscribe from this group
    ... OT postings by citing the "freedom of speech" mantra which gets so abused ... cesspit, Carl. ... 20th one had an on-topic response in a thread about a stringless guitar. ... The 19 since then have been Mulay/Wereo/Herzog posts. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: I unsubscribe from this group
    ... childish and OT postings by citing the "freedom of speech" mantra ... posts and the 20th one had an on-topic response in a thread about a ... stringless guitar. ... I go to the moderated groups. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Ping! ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE!!
    ... by postings. ... mention which guitar is your current favorite. ... "Maybe Dave will work magic on my Fender F75" ... I thought my Martin HD-28 was great, ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Ping! ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE!!
    ... Seems like many of us have become semi-lurkers, given to sort of drive- ... by postings. ... mention which guitar is your current favorite. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)