Re: A new tune

On 17 Oct, 10:42, Sv-e <nom...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:14:26 -0700, nosferatu wrote:
What do you guys think ?

Hey that's awsome I think, much LedZeppelin like, but that dosn't matter
at all my friend :)

I got a little guitarplaying going myself, please take a peak:

Cheers

--
/Sv-e

Just took a peek and checked out "On the run " , which reminds me of
Jethro Tull . That gruff voice coupled with the latter day Electric
without all the Acoustics . I enjoyed it . Sounds great through the
cans too . Oh and i love that voice box , long time since ive heard
that effect .

  • Re: A new tune
    ... Hey that's awsome I think, much LedZeppelin like, but that dosn't matter ... at all my friend:) ... I got a little guitarplaying going myself, ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: All of Europe is dying.
    ... Islam sucks ass yet ... If you don't want to read it, it doesn't matter, you already know ... I'm not asking you to be my friend. ... But a man in your weak position, I would think, ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • An incident that rankles
    ... friend of mine. ... Three emails of enquiry to this organisation were ignored, ... poet who I'd drawn their attention to via this former friend of mine, ... At that point I became sure that the matter could be regarded as ...
    (uk.people.disability)
  • A festering incident
    ... friend of mine. ... Three emails of enquiry to this organisation were ignored, ... poet who I'd drawn their attention to via this former friend of mine, ... At that point I became sure that the matter could be regarded as ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Job Search which is better MCSE 2k OR MCSE 2003
    ... One friend with his CCIE written, CCNA, ... Exchange and Active Directory that you will never see no matter how hard you ... your MCSE exams. ... SOFT SKILLS ARE 10 TIMES MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CERTS. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)