Re: @@@@IMPORTANT MANGLEMENT RAMBLINGS@@@@

On 3 Oct, 22:46, SteveShark <steveATguitarsDOTpowernetDOTcoDOTuk>
wrote:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 22:37:48 +0100, "George Weston"

<geowes...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"SteveShark" <steveATguitarsDOTpowernetDOTcoDOTuk> wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 21:24:09 +0100, use...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Woody)
wrote:

SteveShark <steveATguitarsDOTpowernetDOTcoDOTuk> wrote:

Please email me at damanglementATgmailDOTcom with a blank email
putting ROOM and then the names of all attendees in your party IN THE
HEADER.

I would like this done by next Monday please - 8th October.

Is this again, or just people who haven't done it yet?

Again, I'm afraid - various domestic, computing and other disasters
have rendered my organsational affairs fecked.

Steve.

Could I suggest that you also register on Steve Dix's registration site at
the same time if you haven't done so already?
http://www.stevedix.de/ukmgpu/login.php
You'll need to enter your email address thereon and think up a password for
yourself.

Good call, George. I'd have added that myself if not for the various
fecked things outlined above.

Ta :)

Steve.- Hide quoted text -

Ive done all of the above Steve. Personally I think there will be
plenty there. There are far more than ten already on the reg form. I
would think it will be more like 30+ tbh

Ian R

.