Adrian Legg advance thingie Ullapool Festival
- From: Adrian Legg <clickcontactus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:47:39 -0700
It's this far in advance so I don't forget to post it, and so there's time
for anyone who needs it to organise a baby-sitting au pair's visa.
It looks a nice line-up <http://www.ullapoolguitarfestival.com/> and has a
distinct rep for being a sociable affair.
This is also by way of saying I am trying to fix up more work in the UK; no,
I didn't emigrate, honest guv, I just got busy and ended up with an IRS
federal tax i.d..
It didn't help that when I was going to play one UK gig, a blind woman driver
knocked me off my bike in Kensington High Street the morning of and broke my
glasses and quite a lot of skin, and the last time I was to play Ullapool, my
gall bladder went berserk and had to be hauled out (by a guitar-playing
surgeon, of course).
So - this time, chickens have been slaughtered, pills taken, witches
blessings invoked, high visibility clothing and bicycle clips have been
bought, and all other precautions taken. If you think lighting a candle will
help, by all means go for it.
- Prev by Date: Re: getting gas again....what do you guys think before I do it
- Next by Date: Re: getting gas again....what do you guys think before I do it
- Previous by thread: getting gas again....what do you guys think before I do it
- Next by thread: Re: Adrian Legg advance thingie Ullapool Festival