Re: Suggestions for a reasonably priced archtop?
- From: Rob Morley <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:13:14 +0100
In article <4bi0sgF11gk3gU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bren <bomahony1NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That will be this one then:
"Bren" <bomahony1NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
oops! it looks like my link is pointing to a different guitar. Mine is the
<super.inframan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i was looking at the artcore - which i wasnt very impressed with, and
ended up with a second hand epi es295... i tried the joe pass in a
Have you considered a Shine?
I bought one of these through ebay a while ago for £235
and was very impressed with the quality of construction, playability and
the sound, not to mention the very reasonable price.
It may not have the resale value of an Ibanez or Gretsch but in terms of
'bang for buck' I think they are hard to beat. They do higher spec models
WN0630. I have pasted it again below.
- Prev by Date: Re: ANN: notWigan National PU 2006 dates and venue
- Next by Date: Re: Suggestions for a reasonably priced archtop?
- Previous by thread: Re: Suggestions for a reasonably priced archtop?
- Next by thread: Re: Suggestions for a reasonably priced archtop?