Re: Cybase VST 32 5.1 + Amplitube 2 = can't get the bugger to work, help
- From: usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Woody)
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:49:15 +0100
victorBG <vjanda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
am I glad someone out there is willing to help :)
Loads of people are willing to help - it just comes down to whether they
use cubase or not!
Yes it's cubase, not "cybase" so I guess I have some chance at least.
I guessed it was - Cybase isn't that good for music.
The guitar input is not registering in cubase levels.
However I have my electric guitar pluggedinto the line in of my SB
Audigy sound card
and I am getting a clean guitar signal coming out of my hi fi.
Sounds very much like something is forwarding the sound through your
sound card, rather than through cubase. You should be able to see the
input coming into cubase if it is (and in fact you need to get it coming
in that way).
I will go and look in a minute - see if I can find how to do it (my
music computer is deliberately not connected to the net!).
I'm on msn messenger as surfkitesuk@xxxxxxxxx if you have a minute to
Just have ICQ and AIM here - so can't do that!.
Alienrat Design Ltd
- Prev by Date: Re: ISO speaker cab plans
- Next by Date: Re: GIBSONS NEW Guitar with built in PC!
- Previous by thread: Re: Cybase VST 32 5.1 + Amplitube 2 = can't get the bugger to work, help
- Next by thread: Re: Cybase VST 32 5.1 + Amplitube 2 = can't get the bugger to work, help