Re: Cybase VST 32 5.1 + Amplitube 2 = can't get the bugger to work, help
- From: usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Woody)
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 19:58:35 +0100
I just installed Cybase VST 32 5.1 and the Amplitube 2 plugins
Do you mean cubase? Otherwise the problem is you are using a database!
I tried plugging my electric guitar into both the line-in and mic in
inputs of my sound card.
Is the input registering, ie, Do you see the levels in the input when
you are setting it up?
I get a clean sound out of my HiFi that my sound card is connected to.
A clean sound of the guitar?
However all the settings in Cybase and amplitube have no effect
whatsoever on the sound or volume.
So you probably aren't routing the channel the guitar is on through the
It's always clean and always on same volume.
So you probably have it on 'echo input on output'
I was so looking forward to geting a delay and distortion sound.
You need to route the input through the plugin.
Check the input setting and make sure the input isn't being echo'd by
either the sound card or cubase. Check the input is getting in (on the
input lights) then check the plugin is on, and the chanel your input is
on is going through it.
- Prev by Date: ISO speaker cab plans
- Next by Date: Re: ISO speaker cab plans
- Previous by thread: Cybase VST 32 5.1 + Amplitube 2 = can't get the bugger to work, help
- Next by thread: Re: Cybase VST 32 5.1 + Amplitube 2 = can't get the bugger to work, help