Books of tunes for Scottish dancing

I have for a while played for ceilidhs and Playford dancing, but have
recently been approached by a local Scottish country dance club to play
for some of their club nights. To that end, I'm in the market for a book
of tunes. Can anyone make some suggestions? Googling has found the
following: (including The Athole Collection)

and of course the RSCDS shop, who sell (at least) "Originally Ours" in 2
volumes and another traditional assortment:

....but I'm none the wiser as to what might be most suitable. FWIW, I'm a
decent recorder player (I play other things, but not often for folk
dancing purposes).

The Dangers of modern veterinary life