Books of tunes for Scottish dancing

Hi,

I have for a while played for ceilidhs and Playford dancing, but have
recently been approached by a local Scottish country dance club to play
for some of their club nights. To that end, I'm in the market for a book
of tunes. Can anyone make some suggestions? Googling has found the
following:

http://www.heallan.com/ (including The Athole Collection)

http://www.musicscotland.com/cgi-bin/ss000999.pl?FILTERPAGE=Scottish-Sheet-Music.html&TB=A&FT=GF&SX=-1&SX_ID=0&SX_11_0=sheet%20music&S_2_0=&Action=Search

and of course the RSCDS shop, who sell (at least) "Originally Ours" in 2
volumes and another traditional assortment:

https://www.rscds.org/shop/product/view/1038445

....but I'm none the wiser as to what might be most suitable. FWIW, I'm a
decent recorder player (I play other things, but not often for folk
dancing purposes).

Thanks,

Matthew

--