check out this page

sptread.tumblr.com

Just a heads up. All of my posts have clickable links on the bottom line that will download the entire album from media fire or other file storage site. All of the recordings came from vinyl records, which I clean with click repair. There are cover scans and mp3's with an information text file.

  • Re: Nibbles Magazines ISO
    ... >> CD's (or vinyl records or whatever). ... > but you pay a lot more for the CD recordable media. ... in CD quality instead of merely MP3 quality (which enables you to rip ... album as mp3's did cost 180 SKr. ...
    (comp.emulators.apple2)
  • Re: Question
    ... Will vinyl records become the dominant format again and replace CDs ... DDA album pressing compared to the DDD CD proved it... ...
    (alt.video.dvd)