William The Pooh

He shot an arow through an apple on the head of a small piglet.

There will be songs about him tonight and we shall drink deep, my friends.

  • "king of reinvention"
    ... "Someone gave me a book of Francois Villon poems and he was writing about ... Again, it's turning stuff on its head, like 'vice is salvation and virtue ... When you hear Dylan still marveling at lines such as the one above from ... While fans and biographers might read his hundreds of songs as a chronicle ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: its political, not poetical, primarily
    ... Bruce seems beat about the head with the ... There's a dark cloud rising from the desert ... to ascribe all of their difficulties (or all of the songs) to politics ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Ize gotz here afterallz
    ... boppin yourownsef onna head iz how uz mature ... Granby wrote in message ... I was just by her yesterday and she bopped mine head ... Piglet was mean whenz i firsted camz to da houze. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.community)
  • Re: its political, not poetical, primarily
    ... more than any other Bruce CD/LP I can think of, ... Bruce seems beat about the head with the ... Then you get a string of songs that teeter the edge of sounding, ... Considering that "Radio Nowhere" starts with a lonesome soul trying to get a ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: its political, not poetical, primarily
    ... Bruce seems beat about the head with the ... There's a dark cloud rising from the desert ... Then you get a string of songs that teeter the edge of sounding, ... second-rate/hack leaders try to use to cover up the way our lives will be ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)