Torch.

Can y'all park your cynical sneering at the door?

Took Junior up to see the Olympic Flame (or whatever it's
officially called) go through the 'hood.

It wasn't exactly spectacular, but it was quite fun.

There was a good turnout and it was a good-natured and
friendly crowd. The cheering was not ironic.

  • Re: Torch.
    ... Can y'all park your cynical sneering at the door? ... Took Junior up to see the Olympic Flame (or whatever it's ... officially called) go through the 'hood. ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: Torch.
    ... Can y'all park your cynical sneering at the door? ... Took Junior up to see the Olympic Flame (or whatever it's ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: False alarm in the early morning
    ... I used my remote to unlock the door and shut off the alarm. ... First thing to check would probably be the hood and/or trunk pins, if so equipped, and make sure the hood and trunk are both closing properly. ... Next I'd check the door pins, make sure they're mounted solidly, and that the doors are closing fully (driver's door sags on my old '87 Accord and it has to be closed REALLY GOOD, or it will LOOK closed, but be still be open enough for the pin switch to make contact). ...
    (rec.autos.makers.honda)
  • Re: Cost of cheap rebuilds - how to save $50 and spend $1400 at the same time
    ... Also the paint delamination might scare off some buyers at ... hood and roof by just sanding down to the primer, ... from letting rust hole the sheetmetal. ... Maybe a little bit on the edge of one door which I ...
    (rec.autos.makers.chrysler)
  • Re: Had to share this story
    ... You must live in a crappy hood, ... We have little violent crime in my ... and bust his way through the door. ... missing is a moat and a gun turret on the roof. ...
    (rec.boats)