- From: "Fevric J. Glandules" <fjg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 11:59:53 +0000 (UTC)
I was out in the badlands this morning, and spotted a knackered  old
Silver Shadow. I think this is the first time I've ever seen a Rolls
that isn't in perfect or near-perfect nick.
 Trim missing, bonnet popped, rust visible from fifty yards, looked
like it wasn't going anywhere and hand't gone anywhere in years.
- Prev by Date: Re: spend, spend, spend
- Next by Date: Re: Knackered roller
- Previous by thread: Re: spend, spend, spend
- Next by thread: Re: Knackered roller