Sunday, sunday (la la, lala la lalala)

Was looking forward to a nice, quiet and relaxing day.

But no. It's Mother's Day here in Soooth Effrica (and in the US as well, I
guess) so the hotel restaurant is fully booked and crawling with
ankle-biters and nipple-suckers all screaming at the top of their little
lungs.

I guess that makes me a mother-hater .... which makes me a psychopath..
GAAAHHHHHH! KILL!! KILL!

Who would've guessed, eh?

Just off out to find an Uzi, a bag of crack and a couple of nuns before I
take residence in the clock tower.

  • Re: loss of signal
    ... He could keep on her track till they were in some quiet place, ... because even the thought of making any physical effort was ... From the telescreen a brassy female voice ... thing was to kill yourself before they got you. ...
    (rec.music.christian)
  • Re: Vietnam & Iraq
    ... No suprise that the loony left keeps quiet when Castro, Kim-Jong Il, Milosevic, ... Saddam, etc. kill people and break things, but when the U.S. and its allies go to war, they ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Relation Mankind and Quakes
    ... after the Gaza-trouble and the many dead and burned ... Children the EARTH might respond on that, ... asked to keep quiet and good Manners or the Events might happen soon ... Lord and act HOLY, do not kill and never Children, You kill yourself ...
    (sci.geo.earthquakes)
  • Re: Michael Vick indicted in dogfighting case
    ... On Jul 19 2007 2:10 PM, da pickle wrote: ... take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place ... and kill him." ... looking for a better newsgroup-reader? ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: How to add individual units to the environment ?
    ... I guess writing all that crap was relaxing. ... I am starting to want to kill you though LOL hahahahaha. ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)