wrgpt

Well that's me out. 75th position, I think. Made a daft move in frustration that the table was moving so slowly, taking 3 or 4 days for some hands to finish. Never mind.

  • Re: wrgpt
    ... Made a daft move in ... frustration that the table was moving so slowly, taking 3 or 4 days for ... In aqua bacteria. ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: wrgpt
    ... frustration that the table was moving so slowly, taking 3 or 4 days for some hands to finish. ... Never mind. ... STUPID ASS! ...
    (uk.misc)
  • OBama on his "Lack of Change". Its all Bushs fault.
    ... already lost 4 million jobs and the few months after I got sworn in we ... if we’re developing a clean-energy and alternative energy ... they’re frustrated with how fast we’re moving, we need to speed it up ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Medical Marijuana
    ... Thanks Dory... ... I mean, moving now??? ... I have some family in Northern California who I ... just throwin it out there in frustration. ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Just about packed ..
    ... Daft, isn't it? ... and you can't compromise with 'one last move'? ... You do at least have the leverage of a bungalow being better ... the room he wants because we're moving to an area of my choice:) ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)