The musical glue thread
- From: Dave Budd <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:49:48 +0100
Nicked a joke from somebody on JimsBeerKit.co.uk. And now it's got out
of control. Feel free.
What's brown and sticky?
What's sticky and plays the trumpet?
Andrew Ward says: Gloy Castle
Thomas Rushton says: Harry Jams
Dave Budd says: Sings- UHUey Lewis
Dave Budd says: You can make up your own feed for Copydexie's Midnight
Keith Willoughby says: Stix Beiderbecke (although that was a cornet)
DrDoug says: Guns'N'Rosins; PVAc/dc; Motley Glue
In vino veritas,
In cervisia coelum,
In aqua bacteria.
- Prev by Date: Re: WHO IS THIS IGNORANT SPAMMER?
- Next by Date: Re: The musical glue thread
- Previous by thread: Re: MI5 Mindcontrol Torture 26/04/2012
- Next by thread: Re: The musical glue thread