MI5

Are we really gonna put up with this dufus any longer????

--
Only a few men can be truly free; to be, in the proper sense of the word, sui juris, master of his own time and powers, and able to say every morning, "This day is my own." Your Colonel is one of those men.

  • I DID ENJOY HIS STORIES
    ... As a world-class grammarian and linguist, I give Daniel Daly an "A." ... Only a few men can be truly free; to be, in the proper sense of the word, sui juris, master of his own time and powers, and able to say every morning, "This day is my own." ... Your Colonel is one of those men. ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: LIFE IS NOT FAIR, I SAY!
    ... they say I'm wasted and make me leave Home Depot. ... Only a few men can be truly free; to be, in the proper sense of the word, ... sui juris, master of his own time and powers, and able to say every morning, ... Your Colonel is one of those men. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • I FORCED DANIEL DALY TO REVEAL HIS LOCATION
    ... By order of Virtual Shadow. ... Only a few men can be truly free; to be, in the proper sense of the word, sui juris, master of his own time and powers, and able to say every morning, "This day is my own." ... Your Colonel is one of those men. ...
    (uk.misc)
  • I HAVE SUBJECTED DANIEL DALY
    ... to my Iron Fisted Rule. ... Only a few men can be truly free; to be, in the proper sense of the word, sui juris, master of his own time and powers, and able to say every morning, "This day is my own." ... Your Colonel is one of those men. ...
    (uk.misc)
  • IF THE U.S. WANTED TO TAKE OVER ENGLAND
    ... LOL ... Only a few men can be truly free; to be, in the proper sense of the word, sui juris, master of his own time and powers, and able to say every morning, "This day is my own." ... Your Colonel is one of those men. ...
    (uk.misc)