Weird video of the day

Scenes from the old American TV series "Combat!" with probably the
last thing you would guess for a musical background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rPj9uyULsI

  • Re: what the GIs eat in afganistan
    ... American rations -- hamburgers, chili, ... among the countries with troops in Afghanistan -- the ... remind the soldier of home. ... toothbrushes per day of combat. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: War in Iraq Defies U.S. Timetable for End of Combat
    ... I would think, that "if" combat operations do not end when Obama says it will end, that cannot be good news for Obama. ... I would also think that "if" the situation in Iraq becomes unstable as the US draws down, that would not be good news for Obama either. ... a mission is under way that is not going to stop then: American ... on their own and in partnership with Iraqi ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Voting stats
    ... >> My Lai was an exception to the behavior of American troops. ... Are you aware of the atrocities that were performed on the American ... A Harvard shrink playing classroom games is not war. ... ideas of what happens in a combat zone are naive. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: This is embarrassing. I agree with McCain
    ... Americans not engaged in combat need protection against government ... by drones, so it was a legitimate question. ... in Yemen, and all American citizens. ... I can't speak for Rand Paul, but I believe that it was the ambiguity ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: OT Land of the free?
    ... >>> weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on ... He's still an American enemy combatant. ...
    (alt.home.repair)