Weird video of the day

Scenes from the old American TV series "Combat!" with probably the
last thing you would guess for a musical background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rPj9uyULsI

  • Re: what the GIs eat in afganistan
    ... American rations -- hamburgers, chili, ... among the countries with troops in Afghanistan -- the ... remind the soldier of home. ... toothbrushes per day of combat. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: War in Iraq Defies U.S. Timetable for End of Combat
    ... I would think, that "if" combat operations do not end when Obama says it will end, that cannot be good news for Obama. ... I would also think that "if" the situation in Iraq becomes unstable as the US draws down, that would not be good news for Obama either. ... a mission is under way that is not going to stop then: American ... on their own and in partnership with Iraqi ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Voting stats
    ... >> My Lai was an exception to the behavior of American troops. ... Are you aware of the atrocities that were performed on the American ... A Harvard shrink playing classroom games is not war. ... ideas of what happens in a combat zone are naive. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: This is embarrassing. I agree with McCain
    ... Americans not engaged in combat need protection against government ... by drones, so it was a legitimate question. ... in Yemen, and all American citizens. ... I can't speak for Rand Paul, but I believe that it was the ambiguity ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Liberals want to give terrorists the same legal rights as Americans
    ... Are they recognizable as enemy fighters when not in combat ... immediate execution upon capture? ... an American citizen or a person in American custody. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)