Re: [geek] regexp redux
- From: bof <nothingread@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 19:18:04 +0000
In message <q9bnmnzwyzcq$.z2wcbzvxlseb.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>, Hot Badger Deluxe <watercress@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes
On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:44:46 +0000, bof wrote:
In message <87prvfz097.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, August West
bof <nothingread@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Anyone help with a regexp?
Perl, or AWK/grep regeps?
They're not quite the same syntax...
It also depends how & where you;lre going to use it.
It's for a K9 (mailfilter) blacklist, which has a PCRE based filter.
Can't you just use the From: filter in the whitelist:
I'm actually trying to blacklist any To:s, except a certain selection. If I whitelist the good addresses rather than blacklisting the bad addresses it'll override the Bayesian scoring which I want to keep for the good addresses, IYSIM.
bof at bof dot me dot uk
- Prev by Date: Re: British bishop facing death threats after comments about Islamic no go areas in UK
- Next by Date: IKEArrrgghhhhhhhh!
- Previous by thread: Re: [geek] regexp redux
- Next by thread: Re: [geek] regexp redux