Re: Grading system in uk
- From: Paul Leyland <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 09 Sep 2005 18:56:22 +0100
August West <august@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Well, it's one of the ones that they give it to you if you work there
> as an academic for a while, and you don't have an Oxbridge degree
> already, because it becomes awkward to do certain things if you're not
Are you really MA'd, or just MA (status)?
Paul BA, MA, DPhil (Oxon).
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.
The time is gone, the song is over.
Thought I'd something more to say.
- Prev by Date: Re: media player
- Next by Date: Re: Grading system in uk
- Previous by thread: Re: Grading system in uk
- Next by thread: Re: Grading system in uk