Re: BBC's Nagger Machete: "Filing clurks"!
- From: Paul Hyett <pah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 17:11:49 +0100
On Mon, 21 May 2012 at 13:04:51, The Other Mike <rootpassword@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in uk.media.tv.misc :
On Mon, 21 May 2012 00:13:16 -0700 (PDT), HognoxiousGrin.
On May 20, 9:31 am, "Dry Gulch Pete" <pacif...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Aaarrrggghhh! CLARKS!
"Don't panic! Now ministers hire filing clerks to guard borders... after
doing just three months' training in three days"
From 9 to 5 I have to spend my time at wark.My job is very boring...
I can hear an echo from that beach, how strange.
Paul 'Charts Fan' Hyett
- Prev by Date: Re: No more Childrens' Shows on BBC1 or 2
- Next by Date: Re: Robin Gibb out of the Bee Gees dead at 62
- Previous by thread: Re: BBC's Nagger Machete: "Filing clurks"!
- Next by thread: Re: BBC's Nagger Machete: "Filing clurks"!