It's a TV theme!

http://z2.ifrm.com/10701/5/0/p1036720/spooky.mp3

A fellow poster posted about a similar effort, "Sounds like some twat on a
Stylaphone...", lol, and it DOOOOOO!

--
(_(_)_)
DGP

  • Re: Its a TV theme!
    ... A fellow poster posted about a similar effort, "Sounds like some twat on a Stylaphone...", lol, and it DOOOOOO! ... DGP ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Its a TV theme!
    ... A fellow poster posted about a similar effort, "Sounds like some twat on a ... Stylaphone...", lol, and it DOOOOOO! ... "Can you hear me, Jeff?" ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: BIRMINGHAM CITY V LIVERPOOL ****ROLL CALL****
    ... lol. ... I'm afraid I'm a "armchaired" twat tomorrow :-( ... Should be a right laugh watching the chelsea v scum match with the lads before heading off to st andrews. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: USFCL Villa park roll call
    ... lol. ... the Birmingham based twat goes to a game in his home city ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: BIRMINGHAM CITY V LIVERPOOL ****ROLL CALL****
    ... lol. ... I'm afraid I'm a "armchaired" twat tomorrow :-( ... You really do struggle with your English Zal, it is basic stuff to know about vowels. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)