Re: Interceptor on Challenge TV

On 10/05/2012 18:48, Mortimer wrote:

What was the capture angle of the sensor on the back? If they saw the
Interceptor, would they be safe as long as they turned to face him so
their back was facing away from him? Or were there any sensors on the
side/front of the backpack?

Only on the back, if memory serves. But I haven't watched any of the re-runs yet :)

--
Xbox: GallusNumpty Steam: scottishwildcat

  • Re: Gas pedal sticking -- 99 Camry
    ... I sprayed and cleaned that area with carb cleaner that was safe to use on ... OX sensors and it cured the problem. ... You'll get the white smoke no matter what you use. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Gas pedal sticking -- 99 Camry
    ... I sprayed and cleaned that area with carb cleaner that was safe to use on OX sensors and it cured the problem. ... As long as the stuff is safe on O2 sensors and you wiped out most of the runoff in the bottom of the throttle body, ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Gas pedal sticking -- 99 Camry
    ... I sprayed and cleaned that area with carb cleaner that was safe to use on ... OX sensors and it cured the problem. ... Ray O wrote: ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Named stack items
    ... >> Andrew Haley wrote: ... > put the safe action there. ... performance of the words (also using EXIT the array can be arranged so ... it doesn't assume all the sensors are identical. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)