- From: The Shadowless Man <hauntedriver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:14:42 -0700 (PDT)
To Alan Hope, Sofa-Spud, Jeff Lawrence, Ophelia et al:
I am now cutting the puppet strings and will in future ignore your
tearful laments to keep a two-year old argument going. Your lives are
plainly empty, unfulfilling and lonely, but I for one have better
things to do.
Don't mistake this for a departure. It is simply an announcement to
the effect that I will no longer take part in the ridiculous threads
which clearly excite and interest you all so much.
Now, for the good of the group, I suggest you learn to tolerate my
presence as I have to tolerate yours, and refrain from smearing
excrement over any future post I make. This constant bickering pisses
a lot of innocent bystanders off.
I can easily ignore you, but I suspect that you are incapable of
ignoring me, such is your obsession. However, there is nothing more I
should like for you to prove me wrong. Ignore me and stop pestering
me, if only for everybody else's benefit. Your obsession is incredibly
Ta to everyone else for listening.
- Prev by Date: New Charlotte Church advert
- Next by Date: Re: For crying out load.
- Previous by thread: New Charlotte Church advert
- Next by thread: Re: Enough!