Re: Ashes to Ashes
- From: middlelight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 19:26:28 +0000
On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 16:42:31 -0800 (PST), "Fr J. Hackett"
On 8 Feb, 14:53, Froot Bat <m...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One thing I sometimes wished is that LoM had been set a few years
later than 1973 - I can't understand what's so interesting about that
year, compared to, say, 1976 or 1977. With AtA I wish they had set it
in 1984 or 1985 (unless they're going to exploit the social/political
issues of 1981), especially as some of the references and elements in
last night's episode seem more apt for the mid-80s rather than 1981.
I guess '73 and '81 were chosen because of general
unrest. 1973 with its three day week
Three day week? I like the sound of that. Do you think there's any
chance we could get that reinstated? :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Late night poker , which other channels have poker shows ?
- Next by Date: Re: Irish Traffic
- Previous by thread: Re: Ashes to Ashes
- Next by thread: Re: Ashes to Ashes