Re: Nana Moon unconfirmed 'brown bread'
- From: Halmyre <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 11:32:10 GMT
In article <473193fd$0$43642$dbd45001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jeff.lawrence2
"T" <singh_ding_ring@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 7 Nov, 09:46, "Jeff Lawrence" <jeff.lawren...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"T" <singh_ding_r...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Just looked at imbd, she was born in 1932, which means she was mid
40's when in Citizen Smith. That can't be right, Foxy!?
Wikipedia has her YOB as 1929, which given she was 78 makes sense.
One of them must be wrong.
Well, unless her age is also wrong I'd say it was 1932 that was wrong.
Anyway, it's not unusual for people to look a lot older than they really
are, look at Clive Dunn for example.
Clive Dunn was only 48 when he first appeared in Dad's Army.
John Thaw was another "older than he looks" candidate - 45 when he first
appeared as Morse.
What in Swansea are going on here?!
- Prev by Date: Re: Balls up on 18 year-olds!
- Next by Date: Re: TV license
- Previous by thread: Re: Nana Moon unconfirmed 'brown bread'
- Next by thread: Re: Nana Moon unconfirmed 'brown bread'