Re: OT; Rich Mackin was (probably) a bully at scholl

"Ming The Occasionally Merciless" <hauntedriver@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:1180888894.434565.269830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Jun 3, 4:59 pm, "Col" <reddwarf...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You really can't help it, can you?
--
Col

Steal a spaceship and head for the sun,
Shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

Just as you can't help slipping into the mire of group hypocrisy, eh?

I didn't post a link to Mackin's picture (although I could upload the
image on my website), whereas Mackin posted a link to a photo of me.
The standard Col response? Ignore everyone else's bad behaviour but
try to remonstrate me.

The link to your photo on your website is now common knowledge,
though I do not approve of the way it has been bandied about.

With Rich Mackin you are attempting to 'sell' sonebody a picture
of him, a picture that you have in your possession, a picture that
you consider might be embarassing for him.
Now I consider that to be rather 'cereepy'.