Re: Apprentice (SPOILERS)
- From: "Jeremiah Harbottle" <wibble@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 00:03:18 +0100
I thought that would be a good reason to choose Michelle as an
'apprentice'. Let's face it, SAS saw a bit of himself in Michelle, that
was clear in the boardroom last week...I don't think the Badger did
herself any favours in the very last 'this is why I should be the
apprentice' speech to Sir Alan..
She told him that she'd be running his companies - I thought he just wanted
someone to flog second hand computers.
Michelle came across as if her reasoning came from the heart and Ruth
started off with her "three reasons" in point form as if she was
talking to a kid.
I thought Michelle's "party" was much better than the mess of the murder
mystery, which clearly wouldn't work.
- Prev by Date: Re: Apprentice (SPOILERS)
- Next by Date: Re: Apprentice (SPOILERS)
- Previous by thread: Re: Apprentice (SPOILERS)
- Next by thread: Re: Apprentice (SPOILERS)