Re: And Lisa Scott-Lee too (Re: OT: A MILF for Dom?)

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 07:00:49 +0100, Paul Hyett
<pah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>>When she's sober, or drunk?
>>
>>If she's drunk, it'd be rape, though
>>
>Well, if she got me drunk and had her way with me, I wouldn't file a
>complaint...

Bet you wouldn't feel quite the same way if you woke up next to Ian
"H" Watkins' smiling face. :-)

--
"...everyone knows who the The Mullen is now." - Helen

  • Re: Free Willie...
    ... You HARDLY qualify as clean and sober. ... Come to my house and lets get drunk. ... The deal was that on a certain day before racing ... the porter was to come in and hose him off and try to get him ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Request for Information
    ... Enforcement and judges just LOVE sober people. ... behavior that some people exhibit when they are drunk. ... President Bush as smart as Kerry or Kerry as stupid as people claim ... The Friends of Dickless Klaus Biggers ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: This CANT be good for our sport.
    ... I'm not David, but I have seen my share of drunk, and sober, sledders. ... A few friends can consume rather large amounts of alcohol, ... For instance, if I have had one drink, and am still under the ...
    (rec.sport.snowmobiles)
  • Re: Request for Information
    ... Enforcement and judges just LOVE sober people. ... behavior that some people exhibit when they are drunk. ... President Bush as smart as Kerry or Kerry as stupid as people claim ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Hey poopeye ya fuckhead ??
    ... Staying sober by helping others stay sober, ... Fear of failure.Fear of being drunk again. ... here on this planet for it is your gift, ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)