Re: Naked Breakfast TV presenters

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:37:41 +0100, Krustov
<krusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

><uk.media.tv.misc , A Single Locust , locust@xxxxxxxxxxx>
><s33ng1165l7f8efv730lilhsjd8ojlnim5@xxxxxxx>
><Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:54:36 +0100>
>
>> >http://www.breakfastfakes.co.uk/
>>
>> LOL! Some of those fakes are really crappy.
>>
>> Does the Mullen have anything to do with this?
>>

>Dont know - but how would anybody on here like faked photos like that of
>their sisters or girlfriends on the internet ? .

Well it's good of you to offer, but I'll pass if it's all the same
with you.

--
"Plus, that sig of yours..., no one even knows who The Mullen is
anymore." - Mike Plowman

  • Re: New race - Pandareans?
    ... lol the thing that angers me about blizzard is the fact they released ... crappy pics of blood elves and in their recent posts they talk about ... glorious" lol the blood elf pictures look pretty crappy. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Why do folders have the read-only attribute?
    ... I didn't want your crappy ... > pictures on my hard drive. ... LOL! ... Like anyone cares what you don't want on your harddrive. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Fake autographs
    ... Once I list mine it will blow the fakes out of the water. ... paid for it. ... LOL You said a mouthful! ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: I Feel All Alone Here
    ... sentence that said the Beth was in love with a guy named Flapjack. ... you see now what a crappy week I'm having? ... LOL, you should have left it that way! ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Another Seller of Fakes "bousaba"
    ... LOL ... What's amazing are his closed auctions prices realized (more fakes). ... ((shaking head in disbelief)) ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)