Re: testing

In message <5Ocse7Hh1olMFwFn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K Richard Whitbread <richard.whitbread@xxxxxxxxx> writes
Jo Lonergan <jolonergan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:39:32 +0100, K Richard Whitbread
<richard.whitbread@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

However, sad news. This PC is over 4 years old and I have a feeling in
my water.

Has it actually done, or not done, anything, though? Mine has got quite
sprightly again since I got rid of a lot of crud/huge files and defragged it.

It has not done anything wrong to me - but the wofe has not always been happy.

Yebbut it knows who's boss.

Sincerely Chris

--
Chris McMillan
http://www.chinavisionuk.org/

  • Re: testing
    ... Jo Lonergan wrote ... my water. ... sprightly again since I got rid of a lot of crud/huge files and defragged it. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Good for firewood?
    ...  I have enough firewood already and I can't ... stay there and not rot as long as it remains covered with water. ...   ... I get rid of it. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Born to Herf 3 anyone?
    ... that Blowin' Smoke guy and see what he's got planned. ... Got rid of the calcium. ... Water is still yellow. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Garbage disposal nightmare!
    ... get rid of the old one and don't replace it at all. ... the disposer, ... I always run the water when I'm using it, but I'm not shy about what I ... What I am getting at is that what you can grind up with the disposal ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Stayin Alive
    ... , would get rid of some pollutants. ... I don't think it would get rid of all. ... Distillation (seriously high-tech stuff required - Stuff like a fire, a kettle full of water at a good rolling boil, a chunk of metal for the steam to condense on, and something to catch the condensation as it runs off the chunk of metal) produces absolutely pure water... ... I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. ...
    (misc.rural)