Re: OK, so who was that!!!

Liz3Turn wrote:
That is what I thought. Where do you think he is from?

Looking forward to hearing from him again so I can make a better
judgement. Think I will have to LA so I can see if it helps...

He's been discussed here not long ago. He's from the Caribbean and was a presenter on the world service. He did a series on the drugs trade. I can't remember his name but I'm sure someone with a memory will be along in a minute.

Colin

  • Re: OK, so who was that!!!
    ... Colin Blackburn wrote: ... judgement. ... Half a memory, I remembered his first name and recognized his surname on Wikipedia - Neil Nunes, I think. ... He's not on the Beeb's presenters website at the mo and they seem to have done away with mentions of continuity announcers or newsreaders, ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Buying an old iPhone 3G
    ... speeds is something along the lines of 400Mhz vs 600Mhz. ... I'm pretty certain the memory is the major speedup like you said ... Good judgement comes from experience. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Reccomend a socket 939 mobo with excellent usb reliability?
    ... more luck than judgement?) ... new stick of RAM into an awfully designed case design where the ... memory ends up behind part of the hard disk caging. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: X forwarding and X11UseLocalhost
    ... > dt> Before you go poking around in the sshd source check that ... > dt> memory, I think some will do that). ... > defaults to 10) and I won't need to allow the remote host access via ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (SSH)