Re: OT:DVD Harddrive Storage?

"Mike" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:egl5u35t7h4m48hctdh69iup0vo982vpmq@xxxxxxxxxx

I am now putting all my dvds to divx and want need to either buy or
build something with super huge harddrive capacity.

Anyone know anything about this or recommend a suitable group to ask
this question in.

TIA

I have an earlier version of one of these..
http://www.tvix.co.kr/Eng/products/M3100U.aspx

There are plenty other makers of similar products.

--
RobertJM

  • Re: OT:DVD Harddrive Storage?
    ... I am now putting all my dvds to divx and want need to either buy or ... build something with super huge harddrive capacity. ...
    (uk.media.dvd)
  • OT:DVD Harddrive Storage?
    ... I am now putting all my dvds to divx and want need to either buy or ... build something with super huge harddrive capacity. ...
    (uk.media.dvd)
  • Re: OT:DVD Harddrive Storage?
    ... I am now putting all my dvds to divx and want need to either buy or ... build something with super huge harddrive capacity. ... ripping your discs to DivX? ...
    (uk.media.dvd)
  • Re: Kernspeicher
    ... wenn ich die Neuanschaffung einer größeren Platte dadurch vermeiden ... Stunde rechnen - wo der sich sonst eh langweilt, wenn der Rechner aus ... All der DivX codierte Kram muss heute wieder muiehsam auf DVD ... MPEG2 einfach nur in der Bitrate reduziert (DVDs) bzw. ...
    (de.sci.electronics)
  • Re: Sony 50" DLP Question
    ... Presume that you are seeing that many of the signals supplied by your cable ... DVDs are super clear but some cable channels ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)