Re: XXX - Amateur home movies of girlfriends, wives & couples

"Harry" <harry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>A selection of amateur clips, the majority have sound.
>
> All are Windows Media Player files (wmv, avi, mpg)
>
> Over 3 hours of footage.
>
> Shipped in a plain envelope with no CD label, on 700 MB CD.
>
> Payment is by PayPal only.
>
> £5 including postage and packaging.

D/load off internet for free.
Stick on a 10p CD-R.
Sell for £5.
Make about 4000% profit.
Isn't capitalism a wonderful thing? ;-)

Gary

  • Re: need help with avi files, speed
    ... > So I decided to capture some footage on avi, in hopes that I could capture ... > avi looked low quality. ... the same as a wmv. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • avi or mpg edit to wmv
    ... I used Super software to convert my camera's mov file to avi and/or mpg before making wmv. ... But I could not bring the converted avi or mpg files to the video row of wmv program by drag-and-paste. ... My avi or mpg files were dragged to only the audio row but could not be in video row thus only hearing the sound. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • FS: XXX - Amateur home movies of girlfriends, wives & couples
    ... All are Windows Media Player files (wmv, avi, mpg) ... Over 3 hours of footage. ... Shipped in a plain envelope with no CD label, ...
    (uk.media.dvd)
  • audio & video problems
    ... If I use Totem, I can see & hear wmv files, but there is no sound associated ... with mpg files and for avi files I get an error on avi files saying the XviD ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: VIDEO ERROR
    ... decirle el descompresor correcto que usted desee. ... Is it AVI, MPG, WMV? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)