The Post Office

I recently had to fill out a form at the Post Office. In it they quite
reasonably asked for an email address and just to get the address correct
they set out a number of boxes so that you could fill each box with a
character. The trouble is that they only set aside thirty boxes to fill out
and my email address is longer than that and I'm not going to be able to
alter that in the time available. Does anyone here have an email address
longer than thirty characters or am I just being unreasonable?

  • Re: language: was: Hot PAtterns
    ... access to your mail from the inside of your house. ... the boxes were a fixture and not portable. ... where you go to the post office to pick up your mail. ... and the city system -- a box mounted on the wall of your ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: language: was: Hot PAtterns
    ... access to your mail from the inside of your house. ... the boxes were a fixture and not portable. ... where you go to the post office to pick up your mail. ... and the city system -- a box mounted on the wall of your ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Tonights premieres (Tuesday, Nov. 11)
    ... THE MINDY PROJECT, AWKWARD, FAKING IT, and FOREVER. ... post office in rural areas, ... Ever notice those FedEx air shipment boxes at post offices? ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Tonights premieres (Tuesday, Nov. 11)
    ... THE MINDY PROJECT, AWKWARD, FAKING IT, and FOREVER. ... post office in rural areas, ... Ever notice those FedEx air shipment boxes at post offices? ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Text Boxes
    ... > trouble recreating what I used to do in Access 97 with text boxes. ... All I get is a box character where I put the hard return and all ... Using multiple text boxes for each line is ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)