The Metropolitan Police & ECHG, English Churches Housing Group 010212 The Riverside Group

The Homophobic Hate campaign by Riverside / English Churches Housing
Group (ECHG),Hammersmith & Fulham Council and The Metropolitan Police
is still continuing – at the moment my tormentors think it is
acceptable to run a Hate campaign and they do not think they have done
anything wrong.

The authorities know who I am, but they think it is acceptable for a
group of people to run a homophobic hate campaign.

Yesterday - I decided to have a coffee @ the Costa cafe in North End
Road –where I bumped into two Police Officers – one was dressed as
an Inspector – so I mentioned this hate Homophobic I am suffering – at
the end of the day I will get a full criminal investigation into this
hate campaign ( the coffee was not very nice).
.