What is that rocket-shaped building?

I have been looking over pictures from a recent trip to London, and I
need help figuring out the name of one of the buildings. It is shaped
like a rocket ship, made of glass, and is not far from the Lloyd's of
London building. The picture of it is here
http://www.wunderhund.com/Gallery/London2005/ViewPhoto.aspx?page=12

Also, if you could help me name some of the other buildings in the
picture, I would be very grateful.

Thank you,
Scott

  • Re: What is that rocket-shaped building?
    ... >I have been looking over pictures from a recent trip to London, ... > need help figuring out the name of one of the buildings. ... > picture, ... a phallic symbol a phallic symbol, ...
    (uk.local.london)
  • Re: What is that rocket-shaped building?
    ... >I have been looking over pictures from a recent trip to London, ... >need help figuring out the name of one of the buildings. ...
    (uk.local.london)
  • Re: What is that rocket-shaped building?
    ... "Bow Bells"...as in, if you are born within the sound of Bow Bells you can ... > need help figuring out the name of one of the buildings. ... > picture, ...
    (uk.local.london)
  • Re: Deer mianderson
    ... buildings before going. ... I gained on that trip in a few minutes. ... you can look at a picture of ... and maybe you can even watch a video of the change of ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Test results: A1c and thyroid
    ... I went to England some years back, flying from New Orleans to London. ... I apologize for the Fahrenheit degrees but you will get the picture. ... It was 50 degrees F, raining, and the dead of winter, when I stepped off the plane in London a few hours later. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)