Re: Roll call

"Don't think twice" <Don't think twice @it's.alright.com> wrote in message ....

<snipped>

I take pride
in the Manky episode, the follow up being that I was expelled (or should
that be excluded?) ruthlessly and without explanation from his Facebook.
Seeing as I only had 3 friends on there it was a significant exclusion! lol

I had about 55 "friends" who appeared out of nowhere in the main. A few I knew. None of them ever had a good conversation and some never communicated, so I deactivated my account. I miss seeing the pics and that's about it.

Bobby

  • Re: RIP Gerald Drucker
    ... forever wrote: ... Your explanation of why you consider it not worth your time to be ... need to follow such guidelines in order to "make friends", or rather, ... have to much with good social skills either. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Hodags at sectionals = whoa!
    ... lacks a sense of personal intergrity, pride and honesty. ... friends on different teams to compete with each other. ... NATIONALS here. ... The slippery slope is the worst form of argument. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: Hello.
    ... months of being bestest friends and then... ... could not explain that no explanation was hurting me more than any ... mutual friends told me that she too was happy to have me back. ... `real' friends influencing her thoughts, ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: OT Birdy Harry apologizes...
    ... anyone else who hangs around eagerly awaiting his explanation. ... private apology to Harry, his family and his friends is really all ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: reynolds number
    ... I've always appreciated my father's explanation, ... free-flight. ... My dad and several of his friends were ... somethings that we couldn't scale, such as the size of a molecule of ...
    (rec.aviation.homebuilt)