Re: Were you the old git at Grafty Green garden centre this afternoon?

"JB" <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:DeqdnSaCFasG_iDanZ2dnUVZ8uednZ2d@xxxxxxxxx

"Roger" <rogerb89athotmail.com> wrote in message news:rbWdnXZCoKAa1SDanZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxx

"JB" <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Lol, hear hear Harry, I agree with you about the supermarket thing. I
think there should be a time limit on the amount of time spent in them.
Give people a ticket, tell 'em to get their shopping in the allocated
time or bugger 'em. Stop these buggers using up the aisles for their
"chats" and "meetings".... oh dont get me started.... !

I had to double check the author of this post. Then I fell off the chair!
:-)

And... may I ask why??? I have a passion for hating those groups of people in supermarkets who gather in aisles for a gossip or catch up. At my local tesco (which I loathe also) they have staff meetings.... in the bloody aisles!! Oh, and this is usually on a busy Friday afternoon or Saturday morning too.... oh gawd, you've got me started and it's not even midday yet!!!

Well I wasn't thinking of groups of people, I was thinking a maximum of three. I think I must have confused you with somebody else and not at Tesco but at Sainsbury where I go.

  • Re: Were you the old git at Grafty Green garden centre this afternoon?
    ... Lol, hear hear Harry, I agree with you about the supermarket thing. ... time or bugger 'em. ... people in supermarkets who gather in aisles for a gossip or catch up. ... my local tesco they have staff meetings.... ...
    (uk.local.kent)
  • Re: Were you the old git at Grafty Green garden centre this afternoon?
    ... Lol, hear hear Harry, I agree with you about the supermarket thing. ... think there should be a time limit on the amount of time spent in them. ... time or bugger 'em. ... in supermarkets who gather in aisles for a gossip or catch up. ...
    (uk.local.kent)
  • Re: Master Thesis
    ... "tours" imposed by the layout of the supermarket (in classic TSP ... formulations tours are assumed to be "as the crow flies" between ... There would be no question which is the shortest route. ... way I nip into the aisles I need something from. ...
    (comp.ai.genetic)
  • Re: Master Thesis
    ... "tours" imposed by the layout of the supermarket (in classic TSP ... formulations tours are assumed to be "as the crow flies" between ... There would be no question which is the shortest route. ... way I nip into the aisles I need something from. ...
    (comp.ai.genetic)
  • Re: Do the Supermarket Shuffle! :-(
    ... After years of knowing my supermarket aisles by heart, ... rearranging the cheese/butter/yogurt/cottage cheese cooler ... you could just see it as the store trying to stick it to ...
    (rec.food.cooking)