Re: Hatterfun

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 10:22:41 -0400, Goober <goober@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hatter Returns wrote:
On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 17:43:12 GMT, "fish fingers" <dun.know@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Hatter Returns" <bill.gates@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2vruc25a0cgcf9vpb7ml4mvqa1ec85mftu@xxxxxxxxxx

Radio to make you feel young: http://www.live365.com/stations/mlinehan1969
Had a listen earlier, very good. I'm not very internet aware, still having lessons.I wish I could create something like
that.

Thanks dude. Thanks for taking the time to listen. I'm new to it
(Internet Radio) as well. Doesn't take long.

I've listened in from the office a few times. Different from mine of
course, but some great music. As I've got a VIP account, you'll get a
few cents off your next bill too...

flipping 'eck tucker! My listening hours doubled from 41 to 86 over
the weekend!!!! Weekends must be good for listening figures.

  • Re: Interesting SFSO CD sales statistics
    ... If I had not found the cornucopia of internet radio, ... recordings, ... But between listening to crappy sounding live concerts in streaming ... performances on internet radio was overwhelming. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Outgoing emails staying in SMTP queue
    ... I however did not install ... Are the problematic e-mails sent to internal recipients or Internet ... there is an application which has already been listening on port 1080. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Panjab Radio And UCB Coming To Digital One
    ... say "the music I copied from the internet via my computer". ... mobile-phones or ipods does not change anything about that. ... to FM radio, especially those between the ages of 15 and 24, according ... to official Rajar listening figures published last week. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: Digitale Radio is dood, Leve Digitale Radio!
    ... 3G of 4G network just to run radio over it? ... Internet radio would be just one application that they can use while mobile. ... What the broadcasters need is a network that enables them to provide ... One thing they could do is have a system that allows listeners to buy the song they are listening to. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: DAB sound quality - speech stations
    ... It is also available on internet radio at 48 kbps ... and it sound decidedly grating and irritating. ... 64k) and found it depended upon what system I was listening to it on. ... Internet version sounds like proper radio. ...
    (alt.radio.digital)