Re: Fenwicks Window 2005
- From: Steve E. <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:29:50 GMT
On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:47:46 GMT, "Bri Dafter"
>I've walked past the windows a few times, and it just doesn't look finished.
>If you think about last year, and other years even, theres always been
>plenty in them to keep the kids entertained.
>However, it might of miraculously been filled since I walked past yesterday
>lunchtime, so i'll pop over and have a look again.
>I may need to retract this whole post, but for some reason, i doubt it
When I was there the only animation in evidence was the fact you could
see yourself on the TV in one of the windows ;-)
I assumed it was finished - very little to keep the kids amused!
Whitley Bay, North East England
Tyneside & Northumberland Local History Group at:
For photographs of the Newcastle Upon Tyne area go to:
"Geordie goes beyond mere geography and is a quality of heart"
Skype me at: steve_ellwood
- Prev by Date: Re: Fenwicks Window 2005
- Next by Date: Re: Rememberance Sunday
- Previous by thread: Re: Fenwicks Window 2005
- Next by thread: Re: Fenwicks Window 2005