Petrol

Petrol\Diesel

I was just wondering, does the Government do the same with petrol prices in
the UK has they do here? They turn the price down in the mornings and turn
it up again when work-time is over in the afternoons and then turn the price
down during weekends.??? or summet, so Orly saves a bob a liter if he fills
his tank in the mornings on the way to work but not on the way home. I find
that bloggy cheeky and I wonder about human rights. The State takes 70% of
the price of every liter sold.

Edith

  • Re: Silly letter in todays Times
    ... but not the petrol prices. ... Clue: Diesel isn't petrol. ... litre) and is therefore the same regardless of the price of the ... Therefore the only variable over which the government has ...
    (uk.transport)
  • Re: Silly letter in todays Times
    ... much like they were saying: ... but not the petrol prices. ... litre) and is therefore the same regardless of the price of the ... Therefore the only variable over which the government has ...
    (uk.transport)
  • Re: Petrol
    ... does the Government do the same with petrol prices ... the price down during weekends.??? ... State takes 70% of the price of every liter sold. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: Petrol
    ... does the Government do the same with petrol prices in the UK has they do here? ... They turn the price down in the mornings and turn it up again when work-time is over in the afternoons and then turn the price down during weekends.??? ... The State takes 70% of the price of every liter sold. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: Why could China have developed a lot faster?
    ... China has a rich cultural heritage which up to this moment is still ... measure or phenomenon observed of the current government in Beijing. ... "forceful" measures to curb excessive price rises and enhance ... China, the country's central bank, ordered commercial banks to ...
    (soc.culture.china)