Re: Help needed

Means the same here. Especially the latter as a synonym of eavestrough.

My question was meant to enquire if she originally meant to describe
water passing along an eavestrough instead of a gully on the ground.


Oi. Orly needs an eavestrough and a pipe down with a curl on the end.

Do you want to read the intro to my book anyone?


I can't read Norwegian.