Re: Help needed

Means the same here. Especially the latter as a synonym of eavestrough.

My question was meant to enquire if she originally meant to describe
water passing along an eavestrough instead of a gully on the ground.

Johnny

Oi. Orly needs an eavestrough and a pipe down with a curl on the end.

Do you want to read the intro to my book anyone?

Edith

I can't read Norwegian.

Johnny

  • Re: Help needed
    ... My question was meant to enquire if she originally meant to describe ... water passing along an eavestrough instead of a gully on the ground. ... Orly needs an eavestrough and a pipe down with a curl on the end. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: Help needed
    ... My question was meant to enquire if she originally meant to describe ... water passing along an eavestrough instead of a gully on the ground. ... Orly needs an eavestrough and a pipe down with a curl on the end. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: Help needed
    ... water passing along an eavestrough instead of a gully on the ground. ... Orly needs an eavestrough and a pipe down with a curl on the end. ... You're supposed to bare your soul in a biography. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: Help needed
    ... water passing along an eavestrough instead of a gully on the ground. ... Orly needs an eavestrough and a pipe down with a curl on the end. ... You're supposed to bare your soul in a biography. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: Help needed
    ... "The Traveller" wrote in message ... My question was meant to enquire if she originally meant to describe ... water passing along an eavestrough instead of a gully on the ground. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)