Re: Dodd on Christmas Day

"a l l y" <ally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:8nu043Fvn4U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Having no relations coming to visit, for once, we took a walk with the
dogs up Dodd on Christmas afternoon. A few nice photos ensued, of
panoramic views from Derwentwater in one direction and Bassenthwaite Lake
in t'other. Something for those who enjoy feeling a bit homesick, maybe?
:-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/allybeag/sets/72157625553715797/

Oh, and look out for Pace in her elf-hat!

ally
Wow, those icicles are lovely. Smashing pictures.

Edith

  • Re: Dodd on Christmas Day
    ... dogs up Dodd on Christmas afternoon. ... panoramic views from Derwentwater in one direction and Bassenthwaite ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Dodd on Christmas Day
    ... Having no relations coming to visit, for once, we took a walk with the dogs up Dodd on Christmas afternoon. ... and look out for Pace in her elf-hat! ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: Dodd on Christmas Day
    ... dogs up Dodd on Christmas afternoon. ... panoramic views from Derwentwater in one direction and Bassenthwaite ... Lake in t'other. ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)